- Warehouse Name: Meyer Distributing
- Headquarter Location: Jasper, Indiana
- Company Website: www.meyerdistributing.com
- Warehouse Locations: Indiana
- Location Routing: No
- Estimated Number of Products: 90,000
HubLogix supports 2 different types of inventory updates. Full Inventory updates evaluate each datapoint in an inventory file, including Product Sku, Product Name, MPN, UPC, Weight, Qty Available, etc. Incremental Inventory updates only evaluate information which changes more frequently, like qty.
- Full Update Frequency: Daily
- Incremental Update Frequency: Not offered by warehouse
When provided by the warehouse, HubLogix will import cost detail which is used during the order routing decision process.
- Update Frequency: Daily
HubLogix sends orders to this warehouse every 15 minutes.
Order Confirmation & Error Handling
When provided by the warehouse, HubLogix can consume order confirmations and error messages to verify when an order is received by the warehouse or when there is an issue with an order.
- Frequency: Not offered by warehouse
HubLogix will fetch tracking for a warehouse as quickly as it becomes available. For this warehouse, we’re doing the following:
- Tracking Frequency: Every 15 minutes
Available Shipping Methods
All orders will send using Meyer Choice, meaning Meyer will determine the cheapest way to send the package. .Below is a list of actual shipping methods Meyer may use:
- UPS Ground
- FedEx Ground
- USPS Priority
- Freight Ground
- Meyer Logistics (means shipped freight. We push Freight Ground to the channel, but when this method is used, no tracking number will be provided.)
- MFG Dropship (no tracking available. We push Freight Ground to the channel, but this method is used when Meyer drop ships and order from the Manufacturer, in which case they don’t have confirmation or tracking.